Sky Broadband Shield is an online tool that gives users control over their Sky Broadband.
How to switch off Sky Broadband Shield and make Unblockr accessible via Sky Broadband internet
The steps below will guide you through removing the Broadband Shield content filters:
1. Browse to sky.com from your favorite browser. Hover over the My Sky tab and select Broadband shield.
2. Enter your Sky iD to log into your account.
3. Select Custom, then Block or Unblock next to each website category to allow or block your preferred website categories and then select Save all settings.
4. If you want to turn off all of the filters, including virus protection, scroll down to find and click on the Switch Off button. It may take around 15 minutes for the settings to take effect and allow the previously blocked websites.
TalkTalk HomeSafe allows you to limit access to certain websites on all devices connected to the TalkTalk network.
How to turn off TalkTalk HomeSafe and make Unblockr accessible via the ISP
The steps below will guide you through removing the TalkTalk HomeSafe content filters:
1. Log in to the My Account option from TalkTalk website.
2. Select the My Account tab and hover over the My services menu and select View HomeSafe settings. This will list the filters that are currently on or off.
3. Select the areas to switch off next to any of the three options and change your settings to suit your needs.
4. Now click on the Off button to confirm, and allow a few minutes for your changes to take effect.
BT Parental Controls are available for free to all BT broadband customers. It gives you the option to filter the content routed to you via BT broadband.
How to switch off BT Parental Controls and make Unblockr accessible via the ISP
You can turn off BT Parental Controls either permanently or temporarily. The steps below will guide you through removing the BT Parental Controls temporarily:
1. Enter your BT ID and log into the My BT option on the BT website.
2. Scroll down to the My Extras section and click Activate in the BT Parental Controls panel.
3. Select Personalise your settings in the Parental Controls panel.
4. Slide the button to Off position in the BT Parental Controls section to turn off the BT Parental Controls.
5. It may take up to 10 minutes for filters to be applied to an active browser session.
BT does not recommend deleting the BT Parental Controls permanently. However, if you prefer a permanent removal of the filters, follow the steps below:
6. Perform the aforementioned steps (#1 to #4) to temporarily delete the BT Parent Controls.
7. Select DELETE SETTINGS button below the On-Off slider.
8. A final confirmation screen seeking your approval to deactivate the controls pops up. Select Yes, delete now option.
9. It might take up to 2 hours for the permanent deletion of the BT Parental Controls to take effect.
Virgin Media Web Safe allows you to block certain websites on all of your devices connected to its network.
How to Switch Off Virgin Media’s Web Safe and make Unblockr accessible via the ISP
Follow the steps below to disable Virgin Media’s Web Safe content filter:
1. Sign in to your My Virgin Media account at http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia
2. Enter your username and password to log in to My Virgin Media.
3. Navigate to the My Apps tab and select Web Safe from the menu.
4. Click on the Overview tab, where you have two options – Virus Safe and Child Safe. Toggle the button next to Child Safe option to turn it Off. We recommend keeping Virus Safe on.
You can configure the content filter controls for your Vodafone connection using you’re My Vodafone options with your Vodafone Broadband. Logging in to My Vodafone allows you to change your settings.
Follow the steps below to set up your content controls:
1. Enter your Vodafone username and password to log in to My Vodafone.
2. You will see your Broadband service below the account summary. Select Manage content controls and you may be asked to carry out a security check.
3. Toggle the on and off button to manage your content controls and customize the sites you wish to block or allow.
Three Network Mobile
Three Network Mobile Adult Content Filter is an online tool that allows Three Network users to block adult sites.
How to switch off Three Network Adult Content Filter and make Unblockr accessible via Three Network Mobile internet
1. Turn off Wi-Fi.
2. You'll need a credit card to verify your age. If you don't have one to hand, just contact us and we'll help. ...
3. Once you've done this, just switch your adult filter settings to suit your preferences. ...
4. Select Save.
5. Switch your device off and back on.
EE Mobile's Content Lock is an online tool that gives users control over their mobile Broadband.
How to switch off EE Mobile's Content Lock and make Unblockr accessible via EE Mobile internet
The steps below will guide you through removing the Content Lock:
1. Browse to Log in to My EE from your favourite browser.
2. Go to Menu > Manage device
3. Choose the Content Lock level you want (We recommend Off).
O2 Mobile blocks some sites that are deemed inappropriate for anyone under 18 years of age. You can contact O2 directly and they will remove the content filter after you have proven you are 18 years old or older and they will not ask you again.