In order to use Unblockr, you have to change the DNS address of your computer or mobile/multimedia device.
Please make sure you write down what your current settings are before you change them.
- From the main screen scroll right and select SYSTEM and then below select Openelec
- Select the CONNECTIONS tab on the left, then in the right hand window click on your connection and select EDIT
- Select the DNS servers tab on the left, then in the right hand window click on Nameserver #1 put the DNS 220.127.116.11
- Add 18.104.22.168 as the second DNS server and remove anything else thats listed. You only need the two provided by Unblockr
- Click SAVE! (without this it wont save) **TIP: to get to the Save button, you may need to press right 3 times.
To test, Open the 1channel Addon, goto Movies>Most Popular and a list should populate. If it doesnt, please check all the settings as stated above, then reboot the device.
(Make sure in addon settings for 1channel, that your domain is set to Primewire.ag. Anything else will return a script error)