In order to use Unblockr you have to change the DNS address of your computer or mobile/multimedia device.
Please make sure you write down what your current settings are before you change them.
- Install XBMC (if you haven't already)
- Go along the center bar to SYSTEM and you will see some tabs below it
- Select SYSTEM INFO
- In the left hand menu select NETWORK
- Make a note of the IP address, Gateway and Netmask
- Then go back to MANAGE > SYSTEM > ADVANCED > ETHERNET
- Click ETHERNET CONFIGURATION
- Select STATIC IP
- Enter the information you noted down earlier, an example is shown below:
IP Address: 192.168.0.6